does anyone else find it immensely comforting to have someone touching you? not like poking or tickling you or like sexually just feeling some other person being beside you and like your elbows or legs or something are touching and you’re like oh this person is alive too
the hunger games aren’t amazingly unique or flawless or anything but I think katniss as a character is very important and i think the media misunderstands
we aren’t in it for the cute boys. we’re in it for katniss. thousands of young girls were introduced to an introverted, angry girl born into poverty and watched her become the savior of the world and the media doesn’t seem to understand that she, as a character, is important to girls. not who she dates, but her
"what music do you like?" is such a stressful question like what do you want to know??? genres?? artists?? albums??? time periods?? 25 most played?? what i’m currently listening to??? what i listen to at different times of the day?? be more specific??????
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What’s a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What’s your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What’s a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
You really only understand how drunk you are when you’re peeing
I hope when you die you get to see your stats like how many times you laughed or told a lie or kissed or how many people loved you and how many people hated you and what you meant to people